Yoga Teacher Training
The Lotus Seed's curriculum offers cutting edge philosophies and skills for modern day teachers. Courses are based on Vinyasa flow, incorporating an eclectic blend of love, humor and acceptance, emphasizing breath, alignment and body awareness. We focus on creating an immersive journey into your personal development.
Yoga Teacher Training - 200 HOUR
Explore an eclectic mixture of contemporary and classical yoga techniques based on Vinyasa flow, a powerful and dynamic system that combines asana, pranayama and meditation. Topics also include history, philosophy, teaching methodology, anatomy and the business of Yoga. This experience is a wonderful opportunity for personal growth while learning to teach yoga to all levels and all ages.
- Learn philosophy, meditation, pranayama, asana, alignment and anatomy
- Strengthen your practice and acquire the foundations for teaching
- Find your voice to lead and share from your personal experience
- Teach all ages and gain confidence through the support of a team
- Design well rounded classes for any level of practitioner
Tuition Cost: $2500
*Payment plans available
Yoga Teacher Training - 300 HOUR
The 300 hour program is designed for those who are seeking to take their teaching practice to a new level. The course hours are spread over two sessions of training. 200 hour certification is required to attend the Advanced Yoga Teacher Training.
- Learn how to build community and develop your voice as a professional
- Examine the business of yoga through the required assignments
- Cultivate your teaching skills while assisting in lectures and group practices
- Deepen your understanding of all aspects of yoga
Tuition Cost: $3000 – includes two sessions
*Payment plans available
Meet your Teacher
Wren Doggett has been studying yoga internationally for over twenty-five years. She is the founder and director of the Lotus Seed yoga teacher training program, with over 500 graduates since 2001.
Teach Children Yoga - 95 HOUR
The 95 hour Children’s Yoga Teacher Training explores yoga games, storytelling, songs and relaxation exercises for children. Teaching philosophies are discussed geared towards the cultivation of a positive environment. Learn how to overcome challenges in the classroom, and gain natural and practical experience with building lesson plans. Training and guidance in a wide range of developmental stages, including babies, toddlers, children and teens. You’ll be attending 20 hours of children’s classes in addition to the 95 hour training and practical workshops and homework assignments.
- One after school class each week for 10 weeks
- Three weekend workshops
- Kids develop poise and grace while learning self-control
- Based off Yoga Alliance’s Standards for Children
Tuition Cost: $1250
*200 hour Certification required prior to registration
Apprenticeship Program - Become a Yoga Teacher Trainer
The Lotus Seed 1000-hour curriculum offers additional training to certified instructors who wish to pursue a career as a yoga teacher trainer. With guidance from yoga experts, teachers in this apprenticeship program develop leadership skills and study how to facilitate an effective classroom environment. Instructors learn how to teach the science of yoga along with yogic philosophy and anatomy for safety. You must have completed at least your 300-hour training to be considered a candidate for this track. Join The Lotus Seed staff and expand your teaching abilities by increasing your knowledge and continuing your yoga education.